Group Registrations Available: (Administrators please follow the directions listed below)
you are attending as part of a group and your agency wishes to submit a
single payment for multiple registrations, please follow these steps:
- Active Members:
Log into your account and register for the conference. You can hit the
invoice button and forward that information to the group coordinator for
your department. You can include Membership (if needed) and Conference
- New Members: Sign-up for your own account using your work email. You can hit the invoice button and forward
that information to the group coordinator for your department. We will
activate your membership and register you for the conference once fees
are paid by your department. Remember to include Membership and
Conference Registration on your form.
- All invoices should be collected and submitted to their Agency for a single payment.
- The person in charge of making the payment should send the group registration form to Treasurer@chia187.com to request to be invoiced for payment.
- Or choose pay now and email group form to Treasurer@chia187.com immediately. In the reference box put member's names and how many memberships and conferences are being purchased.
- Remember to include Membership Fee and Conference Registration for each member.
- If paying by check, it needs to arrive on/before July 10, 2024 for early bird registration, no exceptions.
- Refund Policy
- Feel free to contact the following with further questions or assistance:
Amber Heinlein at AmberHeinlein@chia187.com or (916) 524-8176
Brian McDonald at Treasurer@chia187.com
Group Registration Form
Payments can also be submitted via an agency check to CHIA:
California Homicide Investigators Association
Attn: Brian McDonald
PO Box 6298
San Jose, CA 95150